- Experience - Through hard work in small teams, you will gain rapid exposure to how consultants think and work.
- Leadership Opportunity - We believe in a high-intensity learning environment, meaning that we place a high degree of responsibility on our consultants. The result: you will learn fast and advance to upper management positions by the time you are a senior, making you a valuable asset for employers.
- Family - At GGC you will find more than a cohort of professionals. We believe in supporting each other and, through weekly events, develop close friendships.
- Mentorship - In addition to our regular training sessions, we provide all new consultants with a mentor to help them gain the skills they need and to ensure that they feel at home.
- Networking - We know that networking is the key to success in the real world. That's why we host various networking events with firms and alumni, giving our staff the exposure and connections they need to land the job they want.
- Job Preparation - Experience is key, so why not help each other out? We will help you perfect your resume, hone your interviewing skills, and prepare you for the toughest case interviews in the consulting world.